So, today is the day...

I finally got round to starting a blog. It's been constantly on my mind.. the idea of starting a blog, but now all the little things that were stopping me (i.e no laptop, no knowledge, no TIME) are no longer justifications as I have actually set up a page! Officially! Terrifying.

What do I do now? Maybe I should tell you a bit about myself? Whoever 'you' may be..

I'm Kirstie. 28 year old, mother of two, wife of one. 

I have a 4 year old boy, Jacob and a 2 year old girl, Tillie. One dog, two rabbits, 3 chickens and a tortoise. 

I'm technically a stay at home mum in Nottinghamshire. But I am also a sew-er (?) of things, a reader of books and a cook-er of yummy vegan food that my picky husband never eats. 

I hope to be able to post recipes you'll want to cook and other VERY exciting things. But it may be that I end up just posting pictures of my dog. 


Thanks for reading! (if you got this far...)


P.s follow me on instagram !


Comments

Popular Posts