I'm soon to be a 29 year old..

And for this relatively unimportant birth date..


As mentioned in my previous posts, this year I'm trying to be as zero waste as possible (remember all the eBay bids on sylvanian families??). So with it coming up to my 29th year on this planet (11th Feb if you were wondering), I thought I would set up a fundraising page for a charity that's really close to my heart. I figured, if anyone loves me enough to give me gifts, they would love me enough to donate to charity on my behalf! So on my facebook page, there will be a fundraising page set up for Harbin SHS Slaughterhouse Animal Rescue. These 3 girls have moved to China in order to rescue dogs (and cats) that have been abused and/ or sent to slaughter. It's absolutely heart breaking to see the state that most of these animals are in when they are rescued. So, please, even if you don't know me IN REAL LIFE, please consider donating a couple of quid to this wonderful charity! 

Instagram

To donate

Comments

Popular Posts