getting that beach body! or, at least trying to..

Beachbody on Demand

So when I ruptured the disc in my back last year, I literally did nothing but hobble around crying, complaining and eating. I put on a stone. It was a bad time. Once my back was sorted I wanted to start exercising again. I saw an advert for Cize, (a Beachbody work out DVD for dance) and I bought it. I love it and although I did it for a while I got a bit lazy and inconsistent. Recently I got Instagram again and started following Sonia Rose, a vegan mum with a PT qualification. She has just started working for Beachbody on Demand. So now instead of having to buy separate DVDs you can stream all the workouts online. She signed me up for Clean Week (for FREE) and if I'm honest I was sort of hesitant. I made a couple of excuses until she messaged me like 'HEY, why aren't you working out?!' Thanks to Sonia keeping track of me I did the first workout and I was hooked. I can do it whenever I like- when Tillie's content watching the TV for half an hour, when Jack gets back from work and can keep the kids busy, when the kid's are in bed or we can even all do them together! Because Jack is self employed, it is a real pain in the ass when he has to leave work early to come home so I can get to classes, so this works out better for his business (and wallet), too!

I'm so excited for what this is going to do for my fitness- I can already see a difference less than 2 weeks since I started Clean Week. 

*APOLOGIES FOR THE PICTURES OF ME IN MY PANTS!!!!!!*

Apologises also for the socks, try and look beyond all of that...


These pictures were both taken on the 7th January 2018.















These were taken this morning. 


If you're interested in getting started with a free weeks trial of Beachbody on Demand, contact Sonia via instagram @_vegan_mum_ or use this link right here!

Comments

Popular Posts